HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyosha V. Alanjak

Lyosha V. Alanjak

Character sheet
job: truck driver

Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.  Empty
PostSubject: Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.    Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.  EmptyThu 4 Jan - 2:48

positiveenthusiasticcharmingcarefreeadventurousditzylaid back
Lyosha V. Alanjak
26 - Truck Driver  - Russian

Lyosha is just a normal young man, with a liking for lonesome exploring of the tundra. After his mother left to pursue a better life in the city, he was left alone with his father who worked hard to raise him. He didn't care so much about being pennyless as long as his papochka would take him to the forest. When he was fifteen, he decided to go on his own, behind his father's back, and encountered a bear. While fleeing, he fell into a ravine and broke his leg to some kind of mush. It had to be amputated after he stayed on his own for a couple days before his father found him. Thanks to his mother, he got the latest type of prosthese, that now allows him to still go to the wilderness, and drive his truck and his boat depending on the season, bringing supplies to the village.

Introduction
Wanted Relationships
▬ friends : it's not a secret, Lyosha is super warm and welcoming. He has a lot of friends.
▬ exes/former lovers : the boy is quite the player, so, you know. Some girls might resent him and some might be fine with that.
▬ love interest/current lover(s) : then again, Lyosha isn't against having someone to share his time with, as long as it isn't too serious.
▬ neutral/negative relationships :Between them and Lyosha, it's either an open war, or a peaceful coexistence.

Last edited by Lyosha V. Alanjak on Wed 31 Jan - 13:07; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyosha V. Alanjak

Lyosha V. Alanjak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.    Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.  EmptyThu 4 Jan - 2:48

locals

Antonina Vassilieva
Age - Job - Relationship

Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description.

SURNAME Name
Age - Job - Relationship

Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description. Description.

Last edited by Lyosha V. Alanjak on Tue 9 Jan - 15:18; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyosha V. Alanjak

Lyosha V. Alanjak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.    Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.  EmptyThu 4 Jan - 2:48

foreigners

SURNAME Name
Age - Job - Relationship

SURNAME Name
Age - Job - Relationship

Back to top Go down
Lyosha V. Alanjak

Lyosha V. Alanjak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.    Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.  EmptyFri 5 Jan - 13:21

it's your time to shine Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.  112259170
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.    Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyosha — things just got super weird, it's my time to shine.
Page 1 of 1